For general support please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 08435158844
We normally respond to support requests within two hours in the normal working day (9am to 5pm). Outside of these times support is provided depending on staff availability. In any event we will always respond to a support request two working days.
Any complaint about our services can be made initially to email@example.com and you will receive a response within three working days. In the event you are unsatisfied with the response you can escalate it by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org which will be forwarded to the most senior person available to resolve any issues within three working days.
Our configuration and servers are as follows:-
Forward facing MailScanner
This server array scans our customers incoming mail and removes spam and dangerous emails. It can be accessed using http://mailscanner.drakonim.co.uk/mailscanner to review any mail that has been quarantined. Please contact our support service if you require access to this system. Customers domains MX records are set to mailscanner.drakonim.co.uk
Remote SMTP Feed
The remote SMTP feed takes mail from the forward facing mail scanner and sends it to our customers systems. In the event of a failure of a customers email system the delivey queue can be accessed using IMAP, POP3 and webmail using the details below for our local email service.
Local Email Service
Domains held on our servers have the following settings:-
For Internet browser access:- http://webmail.drakonim.co.uk
IMAP:- imap.drakonim.co.uk (port 143)
POP3:- pop3.drakonim.co.uk (port 110)
SMTP:- post.drakonim.co.uk (port 25) with basic authentication using the username and password for either an SMTP remote feed or a local email account.
Off site Backup Service
Control Panel Access:- http://backup.drakonim.co.uk
Abuse of service complaints
Please report any abuse of our services to email@example.com. You will receive a response within two working days.
The terms and conditions for nominet (uk) domain names are available at http://www.nominet.org.uk/uk-domain-names/registering-uk-domain/legal-details/terms-and-conditions-domain-name-registration.
Key Domain Terms
- We raise an invoice between sixty and thirty days from the expiry date of the domain and will let the domain expire if the customer notifies us it is not required
- If a customer notifies at any time that the domain is not required we mark it to expire
- If a customer does not pay (or notify us) by the time the invoice is due (30 days) we will not renew the domain apart from .uk domains when will still renew it but contact the customer to confirm if it is still required. If we do not receive confirmation we will cancel the domain 30 days later
- We make no charges for transferring a domain or terminating a domain contract
- We provide free DNS for all domains registered through us
- We make no other charges for maintaining a registered domain